Skillwork is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! Find freedom and flexibility in your work, travel the country, and learn new skillsets working with new companies.
Medical, dental, PTO and 401k options provided for all employees.
We also offer a per diem, housing, and travel compensation.
"We make consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. We partner closely with customers on everything from beverage packs and pizza boxes to trigger sprayers and fragrance pumps to paperboard used for a wide variety of packaging and shipping containers. We consider ourselves to be part of their team – as we strive for continuous improvement together."
Currently serving clients in: Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical System Maintenance & Troubleshooting Experience
- Experienced in industrial/manufacturing environments
- Mechanical/electrical components including shafts, bearings, gear boxes, pumps, motors, drives, 3 phase power
- Conveyor systems
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Automation and controls troubleshooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical, & electrical aptitude
- Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC's
- Educationally certified through a tech/trade school beyond High School
Check out our website: www.skillwork.com