Wage: $22-$32 per hour depending on experience
Official working hours: Monday thru Thursday 6am-4:30pm (Overtime as needed)
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Colonial/Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Coordinate and delegate tasks towards complex erection of metal products (i.e. metal structures, rails, stairs, canopies, plates, etc.) at jobsites
- Usage of standard power tools and hand tools (in addition to welding onsite)
- Manage equipment and tools; make sure all equipment/tools are ready for the job
- Operate safety equipment (such as lifts) and use safe work habits
- Communicate closely with Install Lead and Project Manager to deliver final product
- Working from heights while harnessed for fall protection and safety
- Coordinate and delegate tasks towards rigging of heavy metal products for safe lifting
Welding Responsibilities (if you can weld)
- Weld components in flat and vertical positions using MIG and/or Stick welders
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Conform to shop workflow for maximum efficiency
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits
- Extensive experience working at multiple trades construction jobsites
- Extensive metal fabrication experience
- Extensive experience with hand tools and small power tools
- Welding experience preferred but not necessary
- Able to read, understand and evaluate shop drawings (blueprints)
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Hardworking, trustworthy, humble