When you join the Mark Peter's Diamond Design Team, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our clients. We offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value, and selection. We're looking for exceptional salespeople to provide outstanding customer service, develop strong customer relationships, and build individual sales volume.
From energetic focused salespeople to detailed and innovative, our sales team is comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one on one with customers, and thrives in a base plus commission sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
- Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers.
- Build lasting relationships with customers through active clienteling.
- Develop extensive, fine jewelry product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a base plus commission-based environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.