Ambassador Search Group is excited to share a great opportunity for a Director of Construction Operations to join a team of excellent construction professionals at a full service custom home builder in the Austin, Texas area.
About the Company
- Offers a full spectrum of single-family construction projects
- Decades of experience of building high quality, beautiful homes
- A team of dedicated professionals focused on customer satisfaction
- Personally advocate for homeowners in every step of the process
- Focused on building a diverse and inclusive team environment
What’s In It For You
- 100% Healthcare coverage (80% coverage for dependents)
- Vehicle allowance
- Competitive salary
- Stock/equity options
- Be a part of a growing, skilled team of professionals
Role & Responsibility
In this role as a Director of Construction Operations, your focus is delivering quality on time and on budget. Your leadership skills provide the opportunity for the project managers and coordinators to successfully accelerate aspects of the project while also maintaining the quality this company is known for. Recruiting and managing a strong, capable team falls under your scope of responsibility. You are there to partner with other professionals and tap into your industry knowledge and network for the benefit of the team, project, and homeowner.
Adaptability and problem solving when challenges arise is key to your success. You are a forward thinker, able to see the value of innovative solutions. This is a start-up environment, so you must be able to stay organized, take initiative, and offer a helping hand whenever it is needed.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.