Are you ready to sell a product you can FINALLY BELIEVE IN?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 11 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Chat Sales Advisors on our digital team use our live chat feature to interact, engage and educate prospects while selling USCCA memberships and products. Spend your time creating authentic connections, providing advice, and communicating the value of USCCA membership. Your work will directly impact the USCCA’s mission to teach Americans how to avoid danger, save lives and keep their loved ones safe. If you want work that can make a true difference in someone’s life, every day, then this role is for you!
If you are just looking for a job, then please, do not apply. We are seeking sales-focused individuals who are hungry to make an impact, have a gift for active listening, and can lead conversations with probing questions. If you can confidently communicate value with persistence and integrity, then you may be well suited for this role. Sales unicorns read on!!
Delta Defense provides a comprehensive, 8-week PAID training period that prepares you with the knowledge and confidence to have impactful chats with our members and prospects. Training includes robust new employee orientation, product and systems training, sales and service training, and preparation for earning your Producer Property and Casualty License. We equip you with everything you need to get results.
**Must be able to complete Full Time PAID Training (Monday-Friday) for the first 8 weeks upon hire.**
- Provide solutions, offers, and information to match prospect and member needs.
- Sell USCCA memberships through our chat channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products, services, and promotions.
- Respond to customer inquiries with knowledgeable, well thought out answers.
- Follow up with leads and members to re-engage, close the sale, and ensure satisfaction.
- Maintain alignment with the Core Values of Delta Defense and Mission of the USCCA in all interactions.
- Additional relevant duties and responsibilities not outlined above.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a sales-oriented or customer service role preferred, but not necessary.. Experience in digital modes of communication is a plus.
- Required to pass and maintain Producer Property and Casualty License. Paid Training is provided for all hires in preparation for state exam.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to employ patience, empathy and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory manner. Passionate about delighting customers and communicating with them through writing.
- Computer fluency; working knowledge of software applications and advanced internet functions.
- Self-defense knowledge and training, familiarity with firearms is preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Starting hourly wage is $18.00 per hour. Up to $3.00/hour in premiums are provided based on days and hours worked. This role is eligible for uncapped commission and is also bonus-eligible for company incentive plan.
Shift Schedule: Friday through Monday (4x10 hours), 11:30am - 10:00pm CST.
This position can be performed in our beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI or remotely.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to complete an online assessment in order to advance in the application review process. We look forward to your application.