RV Supply Center Inc. is hiring an RVIA-RVDA Certified RV Service Technician!
(*Also considered are alternate certifications, or 2 years RV Service Technician experience minimum.)*
Are you a highly skilled, fully-certified RV Technician with experience and competency in all phases of RV Repair?
We are searching for a Certified Technician who has advanced diagnostic and repair skills. The successful technician must be a self-starter who is dedicated, can converse with customers and manufacturers alike, and possesses a keen ability to diagnose and fix problems. We are looking for a true professional who is a master at RV repair.
* MUST BE AN RVIA /RVDA-CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN or similar certification or 2+ years experience.
* Minimum 2 years of RV repair experience.
* Must have advanced diagnostic and repair skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Proficient in electrical, plumbing, heating, A/C Systems, and electronics.
* Valid Driver’s License with a clean, insurable driving record.
* Must have own tools appropriate to skill level.
* Must be willing to participate in continuing education and training.
* Professional References.
* Expertly diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing after examining RV to determine the nature of the problem.
* Presents job cost estimates and parts replacement needs/suggestions.
* Attends all meetings, training, and educational classes, as required.
* Helps educate/train new staff members.
* Performs other duties as assigned.