Exciting NEW Opportunity for Associate Chiropractor!
Integrated Medical Facility
Learn how to run an Integrated Facility. Our Busy Integrated Medical Practice is seeking a Doctor of Chiropractic to join our progressive team of physicians as a treating chiropractic physician. Our three experienced chiropractic physicians will teach you how to run and manage a physical medicine office with high growth potential. You will gain valuable experience, support, training and see the increased profit potential through the broadened scope of services offered at an Integrated Medical Facility. You must be energetic, self-motivated, and willing to learn new systems in order to enhance patients' well-being. This full-time position is a Mon- Fri position with no Holidays or Weekends! Excellent benefits package!
Chiropractic Physician Major duties include but are not limited to:
· Performing adjustments/manipulations on existing patients.
· Performing new patient examinations and designing treatment plans.
· Responsible for daily soap notes, preparation of new patient narratives, and rebuttal reports. The candidate must have excellent writing skills.
· Co-managing treatment with PA/ NP in collaboration with Medical Director.
· Opportunity to participate in marketing events, office lectures, and preparing promotional materials.
· Communicating with local attorneys and physicians and establishing a great rapport. License Requirements
· Must have or be able to obtain a valid Chiropractic license in the state of Ohio.
· New graduates are welcome.
· Must be clear of any license violations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time