-High School Diploma or GED
-College Degree Preferred
-Ability to pass a drug test and background check
-Must have a valid and current driver’s license
-Outgoing and Friendly
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions, and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers? If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then OnTime Service is the company for you! OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service: We believe it's important to know that we still do business the right way! We are not a large corporation who only cares about the bottom line. We are your neighborhood service company who cares more about customer satisfaction than anything else! At OnTime Service we also pride ourselves with taking care of our team members: employees here are not just employees, we are a team and a family! We offer great benefits, we have fun company outings, free breakfast weekly, annual Christmas party, annual awards banquet, and we give back to our local community!
We are seeking an experienced customer service professional to join our Awesome team.
- Work among some of the best customer service representatives in the industry
- Be a part of a team driven culture, and have fun while being well compensated!
- We offer competitive pay, actual salary dependent on experience
- Full coverage health insurance through Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Gap insurance, short term/long term disability insurance, dental, and paid maternity leave
- Paid Holidays and paid vacations
- Company issued uniforms, caps, and jackets
- Room for advancement and low turnover
- We are constantly growing!
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of call center experience preferred or previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to navigate through software applications i.e.: Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word, experience with SuccessWare software is a plus
- Previous experience working with business management software tools is preferred
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Works well with a team
- Being genuine and personable is a must!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Dispatching departments: Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well and quickly under pressure
- Relaying important information from technician to customer
- Giving out purchase orders to technicians
- Verifying purchase orders are closed, technician has collected for job, and debrief has been sent
- Filling out permits and scheduling APCO if necessary
- Keeping up with inspections departments
- Strong decision making, change management, and negotiation skills
- Excel and word experience preferred
About the Company:
OnTime Service was voted the “Super Service Award” by Angie’s List for six straight years and also has an A+ rating with “Better Business Bureau”. OnTime Service has hundreds of Google Reviews with an average of 4.8 stars out of 5, and we have hundreds of Facebook Reviews with an average of 4.9 stars out of 5. We are members of Success Group International and Learning Alliance. OnTime Service prides itself in supporting our veterans by sponsoring “Folds of Honor”, we also sponsor local and international charities: such as “Kulture City”, “Children’s Harbor”, “Children’s Village”, and “Doulas Partners”.
OnTime Service is #1 in Alabama for customer service. We are seeking friendly, clean-cut, professional Dispatchers.
If you’re thinking about joining the OnTime Service Team, please go to our website to fill out an application and upload a resume.