We are a family owned business that's been around for nearly 40 years and has established a solid, loyal and growing customer base; but with the increasing difficulty in finding talented and hard-working employees, it's all we can do to keep up with the workload. It's because of this that we're prepared to pay TOP-DOLLAR for the right employee(s) and also why we as owners have been so willing to bend over backwards to look out for the needs of all our current employees. As anyone will tell you, we have a laid-back work environment and are an easy group to get along with.
Thanks for your consideration and we look forward to working with you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Must have a MINIMUM of 5 years experience in diesel engine diagnostics and repairs.
- Must be proficient with computer diagnostics, including the use of some or all of the following: Ford IDS, GM Tech II, Isuzu IDSS, International ServiceMAXX, Cummins Insite, Cat ET, Allison Software, Autel MaxiSys CV/Pro, Etc.
- Overhaul gas or diesel engines.
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads, rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials, fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace transmissions and other parts.
- Inspecting, troubleshooting, diagnosing and performing repairs and maintenance on gas and diesel engines, drivetrains, suspension systems, brake systems, and electronics.
- Perform annual DOT safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by the DOT, company and any other Federal, State, or Local regulations.
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals.
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maintain safety of customers and employees.
- Valid drivers license (CDL a plus)
- Have own set of tools, as well as an adequate toolbox.
- Must possess the strength and stamina required to work with heavy equipment and work in awkward positions.
- The ability to work alone or as a team.
- The ability to keep up with changing technology and updates.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour (Flat-Rate)
$5K SIGN-ON BONUS for the right applicant!