Hyopsys is a rising technology company (Named one of Philly 100’s fastest growing companies of 2020 and 2021) providing high-quality IT Managed Services and Technology Consulting services. We have a start-up culture that embraces the convenience of modern day work places while also emphasizing accountability and productivity. We provide data, voice, and video solutions and consulting for local, national, and global organizations. Hyopsys was founded in 2015 with a philosophy that there are no one-size fits all solutions for any organization and that listening and understanding the business requirements will provide the best outcome. We emphasize quality, educate our clients on the possibilities, and maximize the use of their present technology and processes in meeting their business goals.
We are looking for an Office Manager ready to partner with the CEO to make decisions and build out the Finance & HR operations at Hyopsys as we continue our growth. The Office Manager will assist in maintaining recruitment and onboarding strategies, handling payroll verification and submission, and be familiar with creating SOP’s for operational standards and growth. This role will need to have a strong customer/client service voice and background and be able to communicate effectively as a partner in the operations of these departments and responsibilities. This position is also responsible for bookkeeping tasks, accounts receivables, accounts payables, general office management, procurement of goods/services on new sales, and building out repeatable processes with other departments.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good verbal/written communication skills and should be capable of relating technical information to different types of individuals.
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task.
- Able to set priorities and meet individual deadlines while accomplishing team objectives.
- Able to resolve customer issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships.
- Ability to Create, Maintain, and Follow SOP standards.
- Handle customer/client inquiries about billing or invoices.
Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor's Degree, Technical school, or combination of education and experience.
Previous Technical position in IT a plus.
At least 2 years’ Experience/Knowledge working in ANY of the following:
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Human Resource Generalist experience
- Experience recruiting for supervisory and technical staff members
- Onboarding new hire employees
- Payroll verification and submission
- Shipping, receiving, and procurement of product and supplies (including dropping off at vendor shipment hubs)
- Valid Driver's License
- Own Vehicle for Transportation
- Valid Car Insurance
- Must be willing to commute to Erdenheim, PA (this is not a remote position)
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE