Status: Full-Time, Salaried, Exempt
Assist in organizational growth by meeting staffing needs, ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations, maintaining accurate personnel records, and facilitating on and off boarding. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance such as ensuring completed I-9, W-9, copies of id, etc.
- Maintain personnel records, files, and computer database while ensuring confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Help manage staffing needs by interviewing and hiring; assisting managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
- Prepares employees for employment by conducting new hire orientation.
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel and company information and communication.
- Verify meal and rest periods are taken in compliance with appropriate regulations, company policies and laws.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Facilitate on and off boarding of employees.
- Assist in tracking all assigned company assets to personnel.
- Assist in tracking PTO, holidays, and other time off related processes.
- Enrolling employees into various benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, etc.
- Ensure current company policies and handbooks are provided to personnel and signed acknowledgements are maintained and current.
- Support management in trainings, and reviews.
- Maintain all employee training records and relevant supporting documentation.
- Support CFO as needed to support the office of Finance and Business.
- 5+ years of higher-level administrative experience, HR experience is a plus
- Be committed to the local church and loyal to its senior leadership
- Model a passionate pursuit of the presence of God
- Be able to pass both local and federal background checks
- Follow all PURSUIT policies and procedures
- Effective communication skills which always reflect professionalism and kindness
- Resourcefulness in finding opportunities and problem solving
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Professional-level skills and experience with people, and organizational growth
- Ability to recruit, develop, and inspire people
- Ability to maintain flexibility and manage time in completing multiple tasks
- Exceptional organization skills
- Maintain a high-level of trust and confidentiality
Pay is DOE