Ambassador Search Group has been engaged by a highly respected HVAC contractor in the SF bay area to find the best qualified HVAC Project Manager to join their growing team of professionals. Ideal candidates will have experience with laboratory, warm shelf, and tenant improvement projects.
About the Company
- Dedicated to quality and customer service since 1984
- Family owned and operated
- Focus on building lifetime relationships with customers
- A leader in the industry
- Residential heating and air; commercial HVAC
- Talented team includes professional technicians (NATE-certified) who have extensive experience in heating and air conditioning systems
- Equipped with the latest tools to perform jobs with excellence
What’s In It For You
- Experience-based salary
- Car allowance
- Company phone, computer, IPad
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K plan
Role & Responsibility
To be successful in this role as Project Manager, you will be a highly driven and motivated individual with at least 5 to 8 years of experience as a HVAC Project Manager.
Your primary responsibilities would be to collaborate and coordinate with the team, clients, general contractors and subcontractors in conjunction with managing the various aspects of projects assigned to you. This company is very team oriented and would benefit greatly from an individual who is cooperative, flexible, and able to adjust to the needs of the team and project.
You are also experienced in design build projects and construction logistics. It is required that you are experienced in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. A working knowledge of ProContractor, FastDUCT, PlanGrid and Building Connected would be beneficial, but not essential.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list.
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.