Clinical Operations Director (Outpatient Rehab) – Physical Therapist is required
VibrantCare Rehabilitation has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Operations Director for our Bay Area market.
This position will oversee the operations of our Bay Area Outpatient Clinics. The position requires being a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of California. Our ideal candidate will have multi-site outpatient clinic experience.
The position requires having:
· A valid Physical Therapist License in the State of CA.
· Willingness to commute within the Bay Area territory.
· Experience with multi-site management.
· The drive to succeed and the ability to inspire others to excel. A do what it takes attitude and drive.
· Will be required to treat patients as needed.
Responsible for supervision of multiple centers and/or markets. Responsible to lead the clinical team to outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service. Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures. Responsible for market and center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
· Create an environment that is consistent with the company’s values and objectives.
· Responsible for establishing and achieving financial, customer service and employee relations goals for the local market.
· Responsible for implementing the local market business plan, and supporting the company strategic mission.
· Provide clinical leadership and serve as a mentor and a coach to clinical staff. Increase practitioner retention through relationship building.
· Assess, monitor and develop clinician skill levels to ensure clinicians meet VibrantCare’s quality standards.
· Assist in providing clinical training to achieve positive patient outcomes, employee satisfaction, customer service and clinical excellence.
· Responsible for both teaching and auditing all aspects of clinical documentation within area.
· Ensure clinicians are in compliance with regulatory requirements of all certification boards, governmental agencies, other certifying agencies and company policies, procedures and programs.
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with the varied customer communities. Develop service strategies that capture the unique nuances of specific marketplaces.
· In collaboration with President and other management team staff, establish an aggressive business plan to develop the market practice.
· Present clinical information in an effective manner to referral sources.
· Participate and lead annual Patient Care Committee and sub-committee meetings.
· Plan and coordinate clinic and market-specific marketing and relationship-building activities with Center Managers and Business Development team.
· Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
Be Vibrant, Be the Best in Rehab!
VibrantCare Rehab currently operates 50 Outpatient Rehabilitation, Occupational Therapy, and Onsite Therapy facilities throughout Arizona, California, New Mexico, Alaska, and Washington. And we are still growing!
We come together as one team with one vision to create positive experiences for our patients and each other by providing outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service in a positive and VIBRANT atmosphere.