Who Are We:
Global Healing Center is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of healthy living products, specializing in cleansing and detoxification. Our mission: create and market the best products possible, help as many people as we can through education, and provide customers with solutions to live a healthy lifestyle. Check us out at www.globalhealingcenter.com if you are truly interested in working with us.
The Production Operator I is responsible for operating manufacturing equipment and machinery. The Production Operator I must ensure that the quality standards for all products have been met or exceeded, and production volumes continually improve. The Production Operator is expected to provide feedback and input to help further improve the manufacturing and packaging process, helping to exceed quality standards. Breaks will be determined by the Production Supervisors.This position will consist of standing and/or walking for 10+ hours daily. Overtime and earlier/later working days may be required depending on workload or required tasks.
- Operates assigned equipment and machinery within the manufacturing facilities;
- Loads and cleans equipment, and production areas;;
- Troubleshoots any problems with equipment or machinery;
- Cleans assigned equipment and machinery as well as manufacturing areas according to specific guidelines;
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures:
- Works well with others in a team based environment;
- Inspects ingredients, equipment, machinery, and products continuously;
- Identifies and reports any issues to the Production Supervisors;
- Follows all safety policies and procedures at all times;
- Fills out required documentation according to company guidelines and procedures;
- Verification of weights, sanitation, logs, etc;
- Loading various equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Production Management