Coordinates the activities associated with the marketing, communication, and advertising of product lines.
Supervises the marketing staff and is responsible for the execution of social media and communication strategy. Incumbent will seek high visibility for the organization through this strategy and content tied to the organization’s various social accounts; the promotion of social and paid media campaigns; social outreach and engagement.
- Works with digital marketing agency to identify and execute paid media and paid social initiatives
- Trend Analysis of marketing data
- Contribute and implement the digital and social media strategy in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Develop marketing reports for an executive audience
- Works through assigned staff to assure the coordinated implementation of print, electronic, and physical (field) marketing communication.
- Works with staff to manage and promote programs
- Provides management guidance for staff engaged in advertising/communications, web site administration, field marketing, and market research and analysis. Manages manpower requirements, directs performance management and evaluation, and directs staff development;
- Analyzes data related to marketing KPIs and metrics against growth goals;
- Assigns and manages staff tasks/duties for timely completion of projects; makes assignments based on work volume and complexity and the capabilities of unit employees;
- Establishes objective and challenging performance standards, measuring individual and unit performance against standards;
- Performs tasks associated with identification and effective use of social media channels to promote the company;
- Listens and engages in relevant social discussion with our online communities in a timely manner; leads dialog campaigns with a focus on customer acquisition
- Monitors competitors, and/or industry social communities;
- Manages and executes strategy for gathering, creating, and producing content consistent with operational goals, best practices, and brand guidelines;
- Identifies social media opportunities and develop an actionable plan for measurement;
- Other duties as assigned.
BA/BS Degree in marketing or business
At least five years professional work experience in a combination of paid, earned and owned media, and three years in supervising personnel, prior advertising agency experience highly preferred
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Ability to effective present information
Office 365/cloud computing
Expertise with HootSuite
Deep knowledge of SEO/SEM/PPC
Experience with A|B testing
Thorough understanding of paid media marketing strategies and execution
Experience with web reporting tools; Google Analytics at minimum
Knowledge of website best practices and prior experience with a Content Management System (CMS); Sitecore experience strongly preferred
Must be able to learn and understand new software and other technology applications as needed
Ability to perform basic mathematical functions that may include calculation of percentages and ratios