We are the nation's leading provider of electrical transformers to the commercial and industrial market. We have primary locations in South Carolina, Washington State, Texas, and Idaho. We’ve been ranked by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Maddox was founded on Christian values and we are passionate about investing in the people, processes, and culture that have made this a great place to work.
Check out facility tours at: https://www.youtube.com/MaddoxTransformer
Learn more at: http://www.maddoxtransformer.com/
About Maddox + You:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the Production Utilization tool to schedule and adjust production orders.
- Coordinating with Sales Order Managers on an as-needed basis to resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Monitoring scheduling of incoming PMM orders and coordinate with Operations Managers as necessary.
- Ensuring that shipment deadlines do not create scheduling conflicts. When scheduling conflicts arise, coordinate with Sales Order Managers to resolve.
- Working with the Purchasing Coordinator to schedule jobs on an as-needed basis to ensure timely arrival of needed parts and supplies.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to build a career with an employer who values your strong character, stable lifestyle, and dedicated work ethic.
More about You:
- Great attention to detail.
- Aptitude for creating and maintaining a well-organized workflow.
- Proficient with basic computer software (Excel, Word, Email, etc.)
- Fantastic written/email communication. You will need to maintain many email conversations each day. If your grammar is poor, or you are slow at writing emails, you will struggle in this role.
- Savvy with using modern software. Our CRM, our inventory system, our quotation tools are all built on modern web-based systems, so you should be comfortable in that environment. If spreadsheets scare you, or you are “not great with computers”, you are not a fit for this role.
- Experience with other order management or ERP software is a plus.
- Full-time. Schedule is generally 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Paid time-off, paternity/maternity leave, 401k matching, health/wellness benefits, etc. Smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Experience & Education:
We value skills and experience, but we’re also willing to invest in the training a select number of promising early-career candidates with the right combination of drive and ambition.
Pay: Starting $70k-$80k including bonus and benefits; commensurate to experience. Typical schedule is 45 hrs / week.
Pro Tip: We got a LOT of applicants, so if you want to stand out, write a few sentences telling us what stood out to you, and why you think you’d thrive in this particular opportunity.