Cenikor Foundation is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a Full Time Lead Behavioral Health Technician for our adolescent facility in Southwest Houston, Texas.
Responsible for the protection, safeguarding, and securing of assets, personnel and clients at the facility. Responsible for providing therapeutic assistance and preventing client elopement. Institute appropriate security measures while escorting clients inside and outside the facility.
SCHEDULE: Sunday - Thursday 2pm-11pm
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year security/safety experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Food Handlers License preferred
- Drug Free Workplace
- Equal Opportunity Employer