Who We Are
Forged Construction is a new and growing construction company in Moscow, Idaho, built by our family for the good of families in our community. We create great jobs for hardworking individuals and provide relief to customers in a crunch who need a project done right—from remodels to entire home builds.
How are we different from the rest? We have no answering machine. If you call us, you'll talk with our owner. If you email us, we’ll respond in 24 hours or less. Our team commits to honesty, quality, and innovation in all our work. We’re forging a company with a vision to bless others and we’re looking for like-minded team members to join us for the long haul.
Who We’re Looking For
We need an experienced Heavy Equipment Operator who wants to build a career digging the Palouse soil. The ideal candidate is someone who knows what’s required to lay out a foundation and has the experience operating the equipment needed to make it happen. This person would be the lead on all company excavation and site work. If you’ve been looking for a chance to relocate, this might be the perfect fit for you.
Benefits & Pay
- Retirement benefits after 1 year of employment
- Vacation time after 1 year of employment
- Paid Holidays (Major Holidays plus Good Friday)
- Short Term Disability Plan
- $40/hr+ Depending on Experience
- 10+ years of experience operating heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of equipment (excavators, bulldozers, dump truck, track loaders, skid steers, etc.)
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Background in the Construction Industry
- Skillset to lay out foundations from plans with minimal instruction and oversight
- Experience in developing plans, a plus