About Rahav Wellness
Rahav Wellness is a boutique functional and integrative medical practice. We offer expert consultations along with innovative treatments all geared towards helping our patients achieve and exceed optimal health.
Our team represents the organic evolution of collaboration between like-minded, holistic healers. Together, and working closely with our community of patients, we explore our understanding of how and why the interactions among our environment, lifestyle, and genetic predisposition can alter our physiology and erode our body’s immune system and its ability to properly function. Through in-depth care and testing, our practitioners are able to create a personalized roadmap to health restoration.
Rahav Wellness is seeking an experienced, professional, and friendly full-time receptionist to join
The ideal candidate should have either experience in functional/integrative medicine or have an
interest in it.
JOB TITLE: Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist is a vital part of our practice. As a key in patient satisfaction, this position is critical in the continued success of our business and practice. This position offers constant patient interaction; therefore, we expect the Front Desk Receptionist to be passionate about customer service. To ensure our patients have the best experience possible, we would like our receptionists to anticipate our patient’s needs by addressing any issues or changes that arise. We seek to not only satisfy our patients but to exceed their expectations. The Front Desk Receptionist should provide a consistently high degree of friendliness, professionalism, and efficiency for all patients. Clear and detailed communication with providers, administrative staff, and patients on a regular basis is essential.
Front Desk Duties:
- Manage phone calls and appointments for providers (Doctor, NP, IV therapists, Phlebotomist, Colon Hydro-therapist, Nutritionist).
- Keep patient files organized and up to date.
- Specialty test kits: responsible for knowing collection, billing, and shipping the kits.
- Check patients in-and-out
- Work closely with other operations team members
- Monitor and stock the kitchen
- Keep (with other front office staff) waiting room, bathroom, kitchen station orderly
- Responsible (with other front office staff) for turning on music, lights, and unloading the dishwasher before the 1st patient arrives.
- Always wear a smile!
- Must be reliable and flexible with their time.
- Check patient vitals when necessary
- Check voice mail, e-mail, and patient portal several times during the day.
- Triage incoming calls and messages to the appropriate provider.
- Troubleshoot patients’ questions with the office manager and clinician as indicated.
- Ensure that patients are welcomed in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- Greet patients by name as they walk in the front door.
- Check-In/Out patients in an efficient/timely and courteous manner.
- Offer guest water or tea
- Review any required paperwork with the patient, making sure the client understands all forms and required information.
Monday – Friday
10:30 am – 6:30 pm
$18.00 - $22.00