Uncapped Commission – Flexible Schedule – Home-Based Work
Are you a top-tier sales professional who wants the opportunity to control when you work, how much you earn, and how often you’re away from home? Join our network of nearly 700 salespeople who’ve found a work life that works for their lifestyle!
Area Director Perks
- Uncapped commission, including cross-selling opportunities in other company product lines.
- Total flexibility to set your own schedule and work from a home office.
- An award-winning culture and non-competitive sales environment (recognized by Inc., Fortune, and Entrepreneur).
- Virtual training on a sales program perfected over 15 years in business.
- The chance to bring an impactful product to market that turns neighborhoods into communities and champions local businesses.
Area Director Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of an N2 Area Director are to build, manage, and grow a solid book of business. This means setting appointments with local business owners, giving sales presentations (either virtually or in person), and providing a thoughtful client experience for each advertiser you bring on. Area Directors also gather stories and photos from community members to print in the monthly neighborhood publication.
We look for hardworking, proven sales professionals to join our team. Here are a few traits our top-earning Area Directors possess:
- Strong sales stamina: You are a motivating communicator with plenty of grit.
- An old-school work ethic: You take the tools learned in training and make it happen.
- A desire to make connections: You enjoy building relationships and helping others.
- Financial stability: You can support yourself for the time it takes to build a book of business.
- Proven track record: You have already thrived in an independent sales role.
ABOUT N2 PUBLISHING
N2 Publishing is an eight-time Inc. 5000 winner, and has been repeatedly recognized for its culture by Fortune, Entrepreneur, and others. Established in 2004, we are best known for our national line of neighborhood publications. We exist to create opportunities for team members to work with people they actually like, where they are inspired to grow financially, relationally, and spiritually. We are proud to be a nationwide company that actually cares about its people.