Arc welds any combination of plate, tubing and/or sheet metal in order to assemble sub-assemblies, bed frames and complete bed weld out as specified by work orders.
Position Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Mig welding according to the instructions of the supervisor and product specifications
• Keeps track of the time and amount of material welded on specific jobs
• Reports to members of the department supervision for any questions, problems, requests or recommendations concerning personal or work matters
• Inspects the welded product for quality of assembly
• Demonstrates ability in the comprehension of and practical application of workmanship standards, including checking finished weld product for accuracy