Who We Are
The goal of Bullseye Precision Bookkeeping is to make its clients successful by providing exemplary financial services. Some of the services we provide include payroll and payroll taxes, preparing and filing transaction privilege taxes, and bank and credit card reconciliations. Additionally, we also train new or current staff of our clients. We pride ourselves on the confidence of our customers in our punctuality, quality, and confidentiality.
We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to meet our needs managing QuickBooks and payroll for our clients, preferably 24-30 hours a week. Your primary task will be managing payroll for our clients on QuickBooks. We provide training but experience with payroll is crucial. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, organized, experienced, and competent in managing mutiple payroll accounts. Our office is friendly and causal, we can't wait for you to join our team!
- Must have two or more years experience in payroll management
- Needs to be familiar with payroll software, preferably QuickBooks
- Communicates well with our team and is motivated to help clients
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing our 25 different clients' payroll accounts
- Processing payroll and preparing tax statements
- Filing payroll tax returns for clients
Pay is based on previous experience, please email email@example.com for any questions.