This is an excellent entry-level position for anyone who may be interested in a career in B2B (industrial) sales. After completing this entry-level/training phase, the applicant will ultimately be able to choose between a career in outside sales, marketing, digital sales, or remain on the current path.
1) Follow up on existing quotes
2) Call sleeping customers
3) Cold call
4) Mine leads from marketing-generated lists including our existing customers market competitors
5) Populate and update CRM software with relevant information
6) Utilize Social Media to make connections with potential customers
7) Complete a developmental program with an emphasis on the various departments and their functions.
The ideal candidate is located in the greater Memphis Tri-State area. While some work can be done via remote, the company prefers the candidate to be fully integrated with the office. This job is listed as a full-time position, however, we will adjust hours for applicants who have not yet graduated to allow them to complete their studies.
- Memphis, Tennessee, United States
$15-$17 per hour
Mechanical Engineering Technologies & Technicians, Industrial Production Technologies & Technicians, Undeclared, Individual Studies, General Studies, General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Digital Communication, Advertising, Operations Management, Sales, International Business, Business Administration & Management, Marketing
US work authorization is required
3948 Willow Lake Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee 38118, United States
10 - 50 employees