Foundry is a rapidly growing highly progressive startup focused on building a brand portfolio by acquiring brands built online. As operators who have first-hand experience launching, scaling and successfully exiting brands, our founding partners hold a deep understanding and respect for the work that goes into building a business. For Foundry, the acquisition of a brand is more than just a transaction. It's an on-going relationship and dedication to investing in and growing long-lasting brands that continue to enhance our customers lives.
Are you a technical visionary who loves to grapple and solve tough technical problems? Have you built and deployed a global platform that offers a tech- enabled service, combined with unparalleled user experience, powered by machine learning, data service, and automation? Do you love your work and want to be part of an extraordinary team?
Foundry is seeking an exceptional innovative CTO, who goes big and pushes hard. We are a people-first tech startup looking for a leader who knows how to build highly productive technical teams, driving for results and believes in a diverse and inclusive culture that supports equality for all. You are at the top of your game and approach your work with thoughtful, hands-on technical depth, respecting that people are what make a great company. You are comfortable leading our small but growing technical eco-system across multiple countries and understand the importance of maintaining a global culture.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Driving the development of the technology and analytics solutions for Foundry
- Overseeing the strategy for microbrand acquisitions spanning from evaluation and acquisition growth
- Developing and overseeing the Amazon & Marketplace operations, Marketing, and CRM.
- Working cross functionally with our COO and other leaders to identify and implement a plan for acquisition onboarding & backend integration
- Global solutions to integrate disparate systems (HR, Payroll, accounting systems)
- Develop & execute Foundry's long-term tech strategy with other c-suite executives
- Assist in fund raising efforts, as well as participate in board and investor relations as needed.
Who You Are....
- A Sr. Technical leader with demonstrated results delivering scalable software and AI in e-commerce in multiple global regions
- Seasoned Leader at both startups, FANG or other SAAS/Ecommerce companies
- Experience interviewing, hiring and building multifunctional teams
- Familiarity with marketplace and search APIs including Amazon MWS, Walmart, Google
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to individual contributors, executives, and investors
- Experience mentoring individuals and helping build a long-term culture of balanced success, hard-work, pride in one's work and self, acceptance of others, and fun
Foundry is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. As such, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial/marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.