We are looking for a Part-Time Service Advisor (potential for Full-Time as well). The ideal candidate will have some automotive experience and have a track record of providing quality customer service.
You will be the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling, and customer service. While we prefer an indivudal with prior automotive experience, we welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but have had previous roles in customer service, sales, or hospitality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be the first point of contact for customers, answering phones, checking customers in, will need to have excellent customer service skills and ability to have a basic understanding of the repairs and services that we offer
- Will use scan tools to check in vehicles and run codes
- Test drive vehicles
- Earning potential starting at $13-$17 at an hourly rate, with growth potential depending on experience
- Full-Time Only Benefits (the following benefits are only applicable to full-time role):
- Ample Overtime Opportunities (Paid Time and a Half)
- PTO accrued each year
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance after 90 days (medical, vision, & dental offered), and we cover 50% of the Medical Insurance Costs