Foundry is a rapidly growing highly progressive startup focused on building a brand portfolio by acquiring brands built online. As operators who have first-hand experience launching, scaling and successfully exiting brands, our founding partners hold a deep understanding and respect for the work that goes into building a business. For Foundry, the acquisition of a brand is more than just a transaction. It's an on-going relationship and dedication to investing in and growing long-lasting brands that continue to enhance our customers lives.
We are looking for a Director of Brand Success who has had experience growing other brands and ideally their own. We are looking for that passionate intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial marketeer who understands the key business drivers and strategies to drive customer loyalty and brand profitability. We want someone who is ready to lead an exciting team of Brand Managers and a portfolio of brands with revenue up to $50m. You are responsible for the strategic account management and the playbook and profitability of our portfolio of fast growing e-commerce brands. As our Director of Brand Success you are the communication nexus between engineering, product, operations, and marketing will have you at the core of this growing company.
Here are your core responsibilities:
- Brand growth and Development: We are looking for an action-oriented contributor with minimum 5 years of direct experience interfacing with creative teams building brands into profitable and durable brands.
- Brand Stewardship: Work cross-functionally alongside the integration and growth teams to understand core competencies of new businesses and take thoughtful ownership of new brands
- Marketing Strategy: Use your deep understanding of customers' business priorities, to develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy by brand, focused around pricing, promotions, pay-per-click advertising, and listing optimization. Your expertise with google analytics, email & SMS marketing is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Foundry Playbook Development: Plan, execute, and assess prospective growth opportunities, helping the team add growth levers to the Foundry Playbook
- P&L Ownership: Set and measure yourself against brand-level sales and contribution margin goals and provide regular monitoring of brand performance
- Ownership setting up infrastructure and building an organization that results in systematic and predictable delivery Craft and execute strategic account plans based on the priorities of brand partners with the capabilities of Foundry.
- Secure partner adoption of key products, marketing campaigns, and other initiatives via routine meetings and Executive Business Reviews
- Maintain and manage a pipeline and forecast of renewals, new product sales, and new partner launches.
- Vendor Management: Manage brand-level 3rd party vendor engagements, including identifying and selecting vendors, developing relationships, defining KPIs, and monitoring performance
You will know you are our ideal candidate because you take ownership of your work as if it were your own brand. Our fast-paced environment will energize you and you will have a strong attention to detail, with the ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse group of people, all while helping build a rapidly growing company. We want to encourage you, the smart and driven individual to apply even if they don't have domain expertise – because we believe that with the right mindset and underlying capabilities, you can learn the industry and context quickly.
Foundry is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. As such, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial/marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.