Ambassador Search Group has been retained by a highly respected high-end residential home framer business in the North Bay area to find the best qualified Safety Manager for their growing team.
About the Company
- Established in 1992, with a long track record of delivering quality in each and every project
- Specializes in high-end residential home framing
- Experienced in wood-frame construction in complex homes or remodels, or structural steel and exterior trim installation
- Strong focus on skill, expertise, and professionalism
- Utilizes complex AutoCAD drawings to ensure quality and precision
- Detail oriented on both big and small projects
What’s In It For You
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage (employer will contribute 50% of premium)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Three paid sick days
- Discretionary Bonus
Role & Responsibility
As the ideal candidate for this role as Safety Manager, you will have a broad understanding of OSHA, Workers’ Compensation, California Experience Rating, insurance policy terms, and various employment issues. You must be a clear communicator, able to effectively respond and create solutions to any risk issues that may arise. A bilingual candidate (Spanish speaking) would be a significant asset to this team.
The safety and well being of your team is of utmost importance to you. You are there to assist and lead managers in the development of on-site safety management programs and also to train/educate staff on how to effectively recognize the potential hazards of the job site.
You are skilled at analyzing and presenting reports to senior management. A solid understanding of in-person and video-based presentations is essential to your success here.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, we would love to talk! Please feel free to apply with an updated resume and/or project list).
All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.