Job Description: Ecommerce Specialist
Location: Claremont, NH / Remote
Reports To: Product Management Leader
The eCommerce Specialist will be responsible for managing systems, product content, and promotions for the company's multichannel online presence. The successful candidate will be dependable and adaptable in this multi-dimensional role with a variety of tasks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage and maintain consistent data across all marketplaces and websites listings This will include product descriptions, images, video, pricing, inventory availability, and other promotional content.
- Develop and Initiate listing and promotion strategies to maximize traffic and sales for ecommerce sales channels.
- Manage the company’s Shift4Shop ecommerce site.
- Research and initiate new sales channels.
- Utilize and manage 3rd party ecommerce tools for pricing, research, marketing, and other.
- Monitor and report on performance of ecommerce channels and initiatives.
- Monitor ecommerce channel performance metrics and ensure standards are met and improved.
- Research and recommend product and new market opportunities.
- Support sales, service, and marketing related activities as needed.
This position has no direct reports and works primarily with the sales and marketing team.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas, which may require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Ecommerce sales and marketing.
- Database management.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong writing skills.
- Time management and organization
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable / flexible
- Project management.
Required Education & Experience:
- Multichannel Ecommerce sales and marketing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with CRM and ERP software
- Associates degree
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience website, multichannel ecommerce sales and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned, the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the factor degrees assigned to this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.