Who We Are
Story Real Estate is the top producing real estate team in the area led by the #1 real estate agent in Moscow. With that said, more than accolades, what we care about is our mission - to Help Others Build Legacies. We believe the conduit through which we have the opportunity to do this is our real estate sales team. We’ve found that a real estate transaction often comes at a big live transition, and we consider it an honor to have the opportunity to enter into someone’s story and guide them through that process.
In addition to our passion for serving our clients at the highest level, we are equally passionate about helping to build each other and multiply the talents that we’ve been given. We work hard, play hard, embrace challenges, and are fiercely committed to the personal and professional growth of each individual on our team.
Who We Are Looking For
The Transaction Coordinator is a talented and highly capable individual responsible for building exceptional relationships with our clients and facilitating the under contract to close process of their home purchase and/or sale. Additionally, the Transaction Coordinator is a key member of our Operations Team and works to improve and optimize team systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
The role is composed of two primary sets of responsibilities:
- Take primary ownership of client relationships during a transaction and ensure that the transaction runs smoothly to closing and that the client’s goals and expectations are met.
- Interface with the Operations department and entire team to build, implement, adopt and refine various systems.
What You Will Do
- Prepare detailed agency agreements, real estate contracts, addendum, and amendments under supervision.
- Maintain and update client files, profiles, and projects in various tools.
- Coordinate all aspects of multiple simultaneous real estate sales transactions involving numerous parties, including lenders, title companies, inspectors, contractors, clients, and other agents.
- Communicate with clients to make sure they are up to date on the transaction, their questions are answered, and their needs are met.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and improvement of various systems including process documentation, project management, internal communication, client relationship management, document storage, tracking and analytics.
Who You Are
- An accomplished communicator with highly developed communication skills
- A hard worker with a strong ethic for task completion and ownership
- A constant learner driven to mastery
- A resourceful problem-solver, researcher, and investigator able to find creative solutions
- An initiative taker who does not only wait to be told what to do but takes initiative and responsibility for the results
- A leader and team player that is passionate about the growth and success of those around you
- Ambitious with a proven ability to succeed
- Prior experience in the real estate industry and/or ID real estate license
- Working knowledge of G Suite, Asana, Excel, DISC personality profiling
What You Will Get
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Paid holidays + vacation time
- Monthly team lunches
- Quarterly team dinners, activities, fun outings, and client events
- An encouraging, results-oriented working environment
- Massive opportunity in a growth-oriented organization
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depends on experience. $25,000 - $40,000 per year