Carolina Hearing and Tinnitus is hiring a patient care coordinator to join our team. We have locations in Hendersonville, Mooresville, Statesville, and North Wilkesboro, NC. We are looking for a Full-Time and/or Part-Time position based out of our Mooresville and Statesville offices. Our office is fast-paced with a warm, friendly environment.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the office
- Answering the phones
- Managing the schedule for 2 full-time providers and 1 assistant
- Maintaining patient electronic records
- Checking in and checking out patients
- Taking payments
- Keeping the front office and waiting room area clean and organized
- Communicating with partnering offices regarding referrals and test results
- Assisting providers with follow-up tasks and office projects
- Participating in office sales and marketing goals
The following attributes are a must for all applicants:
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly and personable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in a very busy environment
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize assigned tasks
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly learn scheduling software
Priority will be given to applicants who have front office and/or healthcare office experience.
Benefits include a competitive base hourly pay, paid time off and holidays.
Applicants MUST INCLUDE a cover letter, resume, and three references. Applications MUST BE SENT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org.