Electronic Security is seeking an experienced self-motivated problem-solving individual with excellent customer service skills and good time management for the position of Fire Alarm Technician and Inspector.
- Install (either on a team or individually) integrated commercial security and fire systems, including access control, video surveillance (CCTV), burglar alarm, fire and life safety systems
- Perform inspections of fire alarm systems and UL intrusion detection systems
- Remain organized and keep track of estimated/actual labor hours for each job
- Provide daily, updated notes on all installation work or service tickets, documenting work performed and any required follow-up
- Knowledge of use of smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- Must hold a NICET level 2 certification or above in Fire Alarm Inspection and/ or Installation
- Minimum 2 years of Intrusion Alarm, Access Control, CCTV or Fire Installation Experience.
- High School Degree required/ Associates or above preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background/drug screen and clean driving record
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess positive attitude.
- Proficiency with using PCs including working knowledge of MS Excel / Word as well as iPhone apps.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Highly competitive compensation, including generous bonus program
- Premium health benefits (including HSA option)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- 10 days accrued paid vacation, up to 5 additional days of paid sick leave
About Electronic Security Corp. of America
Electronic Security Corp of America is dedicated to offering customers with the most advanced security technology in the industry, including access, intrusion detection, fire systems, and video surveillance. With over 40 years of experience in the security and fire alarm industry, Electronic Security has developed the respect and trust of many businesses and industries in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware. For more information, please visit our website: www.electronicsecuritycorp.com.