Inspiration Station is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Teacher to inspire our children. Hours to be determined.
Inspiration Station ELC's philosophy is to inspire learning through reading and play. We are looking for an assistant teacher who is willing to learn how to care and teach children. An assistant teacher must have a great love and patience for children and be able to develop a connection with each child through meaningful interactions. The goal is to support each child’s physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development while focusing on diversity, creativity and individuality. Teachers must embrace our core values and make them their own.
Inspiration Station’s Core Values
I – Integrity
N – Nurture
S – Support
P – Passion
I – Inspiration
R – Relationship
E – Engage
Responsibilities and Duties
- Value reading and play as an integral part of learning.
- Plan and implement activities of the weekly lesson plan.
- Promoting language development through story time, critical thinking questions, conversation, and pretend play.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment – including maintaining appropriate hygiene, cleanliness standards, as well as safety and security of children.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- 2500 hours of documented child care/babysitting experience.
Inspiration Station is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the center to provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or political affiliation.
Please view our website at Inspirationstationelc.com to apply.