Who We Are
Story Real Estate is the top producing real estate team in the area led by the #1 real estate agent in Moscow. With that said, more than accolades, what we care about is our mission - to Help Others Build Legacies. We believe the conduit through which we have the opportunity to do this is our real estate sales team. We’ve found that a real estate transaction often comes at a big live transition, and we considered it an honor to have the opportunity to enter into someone’s story and guide them through that process.
In addition to our passion for serving our clients at the highest level, we are equally passionate about helping to build each other and multiply the talents that we’ve been given. We work hard, play hard, embrace challenges, and are fiercely committed to the personal and professional growth of each individual on our team.
Who We Are Looking For
The Buyer Specialist is an individual who is generally highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, they demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving person who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Specialist prospects for leads daily, closes leads to appointments, closes appointments to loyalty agreements, conducts high-level fiduciary needs analysis, finds properties, writes and negotiates contracts, and oversees deals through to close.
The Buyer Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, participating in Story Real Estate book discussions, attending Friday Trainings, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. They are committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly seek learning and growth opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close appointments for loyalty agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Assist buyers in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
What You Will Need
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- Real estate license
What You Will Get
- Monthly team lunches
- Quarterly team dinners, activities, fun outings, and client events
- An encouraging, results-oriented working environment
- Massive opportunity in a growth-oriented organization
- 100% Commission Based
- On average, our agents make $40,000 - $80,000 in their first year and $80,000 - $120,000+ in their second year
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Paid holidays + vacation time