NATURE STONE®, the leader in the Stone & Epoxy flooring industry, is undergoing an extreme growth phase installing floors in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana and Kentucky. We are searching for construction individuals with training in cement work, masonry, carpentry and/or general laborers to become part of the Nature Stone® family in our installation department for all our locations.
You are paid an hourly rate plus a percentage of every job you install. Thus, you can make up to more than $50.00 per hour earning between $40,000.00 to $75.000.00 per year. This is a full-time, year-round position with excellent benefits including health, vision and dental as well as paid holidays.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Cement finishing experience and/or laborers with concrete experience.
- Carpentry skills a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be trustworthy and comfortable in a customer’s home
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for properly installing a Nature Stone® floor and performing quality workmanship.
- Interact with customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Responsible to properly handle company machinery and power tools.
- Responsible to document all work performed.
This is a full-time, year-round position.