NATURE STONE®, the leader in the Stone & Epoxy flooring industry, is looking for an outstanding individual to work as a Payroll and Benefits Administrator.
This position reports to the Director of Accounting & HR and is responsible for day-to-day administration of payroll and employee benefits, as well as other accounting functions.
- Verifying accurate hourly and incentive based payroll submissions
- Calculate sales commission and incentive
- Process weekly payroll for all locations
- Offer support to locations with payroll processing procedures
- Maintaining, updating and filing required payroll/personnel forms for all active employees
- Maintaining and processing personnel files for both active and terminated employees
- Processing unemployment compensation claims
- Processing worker’s compensation claims
- Oversee current job posting
- Providing and conducting employment verification/background checks with outside organizations
- Processing new employees benefit related forms
- Reviewing monthly bills for insurance benefits. Advising appropriate carriers for changes and errors.
- Actively participate in Open Enrollment, including benefit review and processing of applications
- Perform other accounting, administrative or clerical duties as assigned by manager
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in Payroll and Benefits
- QuickBooks experience Preferred
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment