We are seeking hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site foreman/supervisor. Although experience is not essential, you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
To be successful in this position, you will work well as part of a team, enjoy working outdoors, and be able to perform strenuous physical tasks lifting up to 50 LBS.
Construction Worker Responsibilities:
* Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools
* Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment
* Removing debris, garbage and conduct restoration at work sites
* Assembling and breaking down barricades and temporary structures
* Upon qualifying for a FMCA Medical Card, assisting and operate combinations of commercial vehicles and trailers over 10,000 LBS
* Regulating traffic and erecting traffic signs per MUTCD guidelines
* Following all health and OSHA 1926 Construction Safety standards and regulations
* Digging pot-holes, trenching and other underground excavation work
PTO with Holidays. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Ins after 60 days. Profit sharing starts at 2 years and 401K after 1 year.
Apply at www.TDICable.com/employment
Look at our operations on TDI’s Facebook page under “Photos” at https://www.facebook.com/TDICareerOpportunities/