Cenikor Foundation is a non-profit organization and one of the largest substance abuse treatment centers in the nation. We are currently seeking a full time Recovery Support Specialist for our Austin facility.
The Recovery Support Specialist is responsible for assisting individuals in recovery by advocating for them, providing emotional support and helping them locate resources (medical, housing, employment, etc.), that will help them rebuild their lives.
SCHEDULE: Thursday - Monday 8a-5p
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year related experience required working in group with individuals in recovery
- Experience in prevention/substance abuse field preferred
- Complete 46 hours of Recovery Coach Training
- Complete 25 hours of supervision, 500 hours work experience
- Take test with ICRC and send results of ICRC test, and application to TCBAP for Certification
- Must be certified Recovery Support Specialist RSS
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER