Not accepting 3rd party resumes.
COME LIVE AND EXPLORE THE OUTDOORS IN BEAUTIFUL MONTANA!
This position is located in Great Falls, Montana!
***Relocation Assistance Provided***
ADF International in Great Falls, Montana has immediate openings for Structural Steel Welders, fabricating, and welding in accordance with AWS D1.1 and other structural codes as required.
ADF International is an AISC certified company that fabricates beams, columns, trusses for Industrial and Commercial complexes. ADF has fabricated steel for the following projects: Mercedes Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons), Salt Lake City Airport's new terminal, One World Trade Center, Las Vegas Raider's new stadium, and currently Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) people mover.
We work a 4-10 schedule Monday through Thursday with a Day/Night shift. Night Shift has a $1.00 differential
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and specifications per AWS D1.1 or other applicable structural codes
- Proficient with FCAW welding processes
- Weld or join metal components, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products using FCAW (Flux-cored arc welding with 1/16th wire)
- Monitor fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Responsible for achieving good speed of execution while maintaining quality workmanship in a wide range of fitting activities
- Responsible for clamping, holding, tack welding, heat-bending, grinding, and bolting parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Responsible for examining work-pieces for defects, measuring work-pieces to ensure conformance with specifications
- Responsible for repairing products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torches, straightening presses, and hand tools
- Must have the ability to speak English fluently
ADF International offers a full benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Union Pension Plan (.70 cents per hour), Vision, Life, Accident, Short term disability and company paid Long Term Disability/Group Term Life. Medical and Dental premiums are paid 100% for the employee and 75% for dependents!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.47 - $18.66 per hour