Who we are
Diehl Banwart Bolton CPAs is a full-service accounting firm located in southeast Kansas. We are committed to helping both businesses and individuals succeed financially through quality accounting services. We offer a full range of tax preparation services for businesses, individuals, estates, trusts, and multi-state tax returns. Whatever we can do to meet our client’s needs, our goal is their satisfaction.
Our work environment is positive and engaging. Hard work does not go unnoticed. We know you’ll love it here!
What we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is a hardworking individual of integrity. At least two years of tax experience is a must, and we would prefer applicants who have already received their enrolled agent certification. This job demands good problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. If this sounds like you, you’ll do very well at DBB CPAs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Individual 1040 federal and state tax preparation
- Business 1065, the 1120S, 1120C, Federal and state tax preparation
- Year-end tax planning, including retirement plans, year-end purchases, bonus strategies, etc.
- IRS notice correspondence and follow up
- On-the-job training for monthly financial report preparation and auditing
Benefits and Pay Structure
- 40K-55K a year, on an hourly wage model. Rates depend on previous experience and performance
- 401K plan
- 10 Paid holidays a year
- Ability to work remotely
If you have questions about the position, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can’t wait to meet you!