The Documentation Clerk is responsible for ensuring necessary documentation is electronically uploaded, in all client records as complete and accurate. Maintains an efficient workflow and clerical work by resolving client record documentation problems and inquiries.
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some college is preferred.
- Two years of related experience preferred.
- Experience with software including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, required.
- Experience and knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Experience with health care or education is preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE