We believe that what people play matters. TruPlay is building an interactive content platform filled with mobile games that resonate with our 4 Foundations of Fun, Beauty, Excellence, and God’s Truth. With God’s Blessing, we will continue to reach Millions around the world and produce a tremendous amount of economic value for everyone involved.
Our Brand Manager is an Internal Role, based in Austin and reporting to the Head of Marketing. Our team is responsible for brand management, providing strategic input and driving functional excellence across TruPlay and preparing the platform and games for launch. You will be a multicultural marketing champion who masters the creation of go-to-market campaigns, evolution of brand style guides, briefing agencies, managing direct marketing, analyzing media buy results, and connecting with senior leadership on media buy performance.
We want a storyteller who understands the pain points and needs from millennial parents to help us amplify their voices across the entire company.
Impact of this role is driving significant positive brand sentiment for the brand and bottom-line and market share results through product.
- 5 -7+ years of experience in marketing experience - delivering successful campaigns
- Experience in crafting campaigns for gaming and entertainment audiences across all forms of media
- Experience with all forms of marketing from app stores to influencer marketing a plus
- Experience with working on mobile franchises, PC franchises and console games a plus
- Experience conducting self-serving media buys and measuring performance both for paid and organic media types
- Experience working with social teams to help measure results and sediment
- Experience with common marketing analytics platforms or tools
- Working knowledge of business objectives and business frameworks (finance and budgeting, operations, project management)
- Ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams
- Comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in tech or consumer marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
Initially, the critical responsibilities will be:
- Be the voice of millennial parents by conducting consumer research and gaining insights from the PR, Social Media, and customer service teams.
- Partner with the product management team to drive product value proposition and end-to-end a go-to-market plan for our products and services.
- Develop and execute qualitative and quantitative testing strategy for key Marketing assets, gameplay, and overall concept.
- Identify high performing target audiences for ad serving based on approved segmentation
- Develop marketing assets for store fronts: videos, key art, copy, screenshots, keyword recommendation and understand how to adapt it for contextual, environmental, and audience signals.
- Brief creative agency to execute on marketing plans.
- Perform and optimize test buys on apple store, Google Play, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TV.
- Develop and evolve the TruPlay corporate brand style guide
- Optimizes content of the corporate website
- Manage marketing budgets and monitor invoices from agencies
For our Culture
- High Commitment to TruPlay’s Purpose
- Lives a life of integrity
- Treats others as they would want to be treated
For This Role
- High Desire to Drive Organization to Deliver to Goal Commitments
- Ability to articulate marketing vision to all levels
- Resourceful problem-solver with a can-do attitude; works well under pressure
- Strong Inspirational Leadership and Vision
- Strong Detail orientation
- Millennial parents' voices are heard and attended to across the company, influencing gameplay and market brand
- TruPlay Brand Identity grows exponentially
- TruPlay website represents the objectives of millennial parents and TruPlay Games
- Successfully Launch TruPlay to 1M subscribers
- Our Core team and content have been used by God to:
- Reach Millions of people with our games across the world
- See over 25,000 people coming to Christ with His Hand
- Create new TruPlay game designs that have tested incredibly well
- Take leadership roles at XBox, Nintendo, PlayStation, Sony, Disney, Apple
- Receive the contribution from 2 Apple Award winners and music from Enya and Hillsong
Our products stand on 4 Foundations:
- Truth – Our games are woven with God’s Story
- Fun – Our players should be delighted and excited
- Excellence – Our games resonate with high-quality features, tech, and storytelling
- Beauty – Our artwork and audio are spectacular