Analysis Team, Inc. is a business intelligence and financial planning solutions implementation firm with a record of 25 years of success. We are looking for a Workday Adaptive Planning Implementation Specialist to add to our remote team.
Joining a small team responsible for implementing and supporting enterprise planning software solutions, you must be a self-starter, enjoy working with people and numbers, attentive to relevant details, and undaunted by rapidly evolving challenges. You’ll enjoy world-class benefits, and you will truly be able to see your impact, learn and grow, and gain responsibility quickly. We are open to a “contract-to-hire” arrangement too.
We are a Services Partner of Workday for Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights). Building on our established record and expertise, we are transitioning to focus on mid-size corporate clients, and we're growing. Our approach is to leverage a “success factor” methodology that combines FP&A process improvements with leading technologies to have real business impact and improve the financial performance of our clients. This is a ground-floor opportunity to get experience across a range of industries and business challenges.
This position is 100% remote, and we do not mandate the COVID vaccine. We encourage optimal health and lifestyle choices, and trust our employees to make the best decision about vaccination for themselves.
What you'll do:
- Develop strategic relationships with customers; contribute to the firm’s growth
- Investigate and document customers’ business processes and needs
- Help develop project estimates, proposals, and plans
- Recommend software features and functionality to customers
- Design and develop financial reporting and planning solutions
- Train solution users and administrators
- Provide solution support to customers
- Help to develop and refine standards and methodologies of the firm
What you bring:
- Enterprise planning or CPM software experience required
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience required
- Strong general accounting knowledge and understanding of financial statements required
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills strongly preferred
- Software implementation experience strongly preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with employer match
- Stipends for phone & internet as well as work computer
- Social & Emotional Intelligence (EQ) coaching
- Adaptive Planning Certification Training
- Professional growth and opportunities for increased responsibility
- Small-company team environment with big-company benefits
For the right person with professional motivation and sound ethics, this is an opportunity for great experience while contributing to making our free economy stronger, one business at a time!