If you have a cool attitude, don’t stress easily, love to work on a variety of projects with clients and team members from all generations...and are just overall a terribly nice person, Infuze might have the right role for you. We have a Marketing Account Manager spot opening soon within our team at our Roseville office.
In this role, you will be the day-to-day client liaison on all project/program needs from development through complete execution, managing all facets independently..often with little supervision. The Account Manager is expected to have a versatile knowledge of “all things marketing” from events to social to digital advertising to old fashioned print media. The industries are varied, so the ideal candidate will have a desire to learn the clients business, have stellar attention to detail (but not so much so that it hinders productivity) and an outstanding ability to communicate respectively, clearly, succinctly and positively.
Some travel may be required.
Your Day to Day:
- Responsible for the overall management of projects
- Fully understand the client’s business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals
- Assure resources are marshaled and effectively applied to the account
- Foster strong relationships built on trust with both the client and internal teams
- Aide in the development of inspired briefs, status reports and/or program documents with leadership
- Write and present strong presentations and/or program documents and reports to clients
- Keep senior account lead informed of all account activities
- Provide added value to client business through seamless execution, innovative solutions, and progressive ideas
- Develop, manage, and reconcile budgets and help forecast client revenue
- Minimum 3-5 years of agency/event marketing experience or relevant business knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation development and design skills
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grow existing business
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and lead a team
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise
- Digital and social marketing knowledge