We are looking for a Client Support Representative who will help us bring excellent service to our customers by supporting them as they use our software to grow their businesses.
For 30+ years Eagle Business Software has been leading the way for small to medium-sized enterprises to manage and grow their businesses. Our customers make things happen - from manufacturing to equipment sales/services to distribution - and our team is passionate about working alongside them through ERP software and professional services to help them grow and flourish.
Our culture is built on the foundation of Christian values and the conviction that the purpose of work is to bless others. We value service, teamwork, and community - we treat people with dignity and respect, which allows us to build strong partnerships with our customers, and to build an excellent work environment for our team members.
Today we serve hundreds of businesses throughout US and Canada with a team of over forty employees, and we're growing fast!
Gap, PA with possible remote options
- Handle inbound support calls
- Manage inbound support emails
- Manage support tickets in timely manner
- Communicate clearly both internally and externally
- Maintain and grow client relationships by providing support, training, information & guidance
- Troubleshoot client facing issues and determine best path to resolve
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing results
- Take initiative to self-teach, collaborate and analyze personal growth and development
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player
- Goal and service oriented
- Excited/able to learn
- Attentive to detail
- Adaptable and change-ready
- Aptitude for technology
- Experience in customer service/business process
- Ability to balance a high demand work environment to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Software technical experience
- Call center experience, preferred
Why join Eagle?
- Join a cohesive team culture that is focused on honoring God and making others successful
- Foster healthy professional relationships and further your career
- Contribute to helping businesses grow by putting ERP software to work
As a member of the Eagle Business Software team, you'll receive:
- Monthly coaching and professional training
- Competitive salary
- Remote working options
- Health coverage option for individual and family
- Dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability options available
- SIMPLE IRA plan
Position Contact: Kelsey Berends, HR Manager