Develop Technical Content for Electrical Engineers
Do you have the technical expertise in electrical engineering to develop high-quality written content and want to make some extra money in your free time? Do you want to share your valuable experience with other electrical engineers? Consider yourself a resource for colleagues and fellow EEs?
EETech Media is searching for electrical engineers with experience to write and edit educational content. We want to develop solid, freely available resources for engineers around the world. This will be focused on creating in-depth technical articles, but may also include engineering calculators, video scripts, or supporting news editors on technical interviews with the leading companies in the world.
Our editors are looking for experienced engineers with impressive writing and editing skills. While you don’t need to be an academic, you do need to be an excellent communicator. We will even help you come up with topics and outlines. We simply want you to focus on what you do best - explain engineering topics.
Why write high-level engineering content for our sites: All About Circuits, Control Automation, and EEPower
- Our Editorial Team: We do all of the scheduling, emailing, and administrative work, ensuring you get to focus on the writing and research.
- Networking: Work with some of the biggest players in the electrical engineering industry and learn about up-and-coming products in the EE world.
- Payment: We pay competitive rates for every piece of content that reaches the ready for publication stage.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of EE experience
- Solid understanding of technical writing
- Strong sense of professionalism, attention to detail, and prioritization capabilities
- Ability to ensure technical accuracy and unique content
This work is done on commission and is not a full-time position.