Job Objective: The Customer Service Rep (Account Manager) assists in meeting the budgeted goals for profitable sales while developing customer relationships from contacts and client relationships from customers.
- Confirms that all vendor confirmations exactly match our purchase order and makes any necessary adjustments to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Maintain a high awareness of incoming phone calls to assure all calls are answered promptly and professionally.
- Checks voicemail on a regular basis to ensure customers are being called back in an acceptable time frame.
- Makes certain each contact, customer or client understands that we appreciate their business.
- Evaluate the scope of a customer’s project and provide alternative products or solutions (i.e. setting materials).
- Apologizes on behalf of the company for any customer service problems and resolves in a manner that assures the relationship is improved.
- Notifies manager and documents any instance where the customer does not seem satisfied with the resolution or where the relationship appears to be damaged.
- Provides nurturing customer relationships, building service and support to our contacts, customers and clients in a manner that adds perceived value to the process.
- Processes purchase orders for any non-stock materials and notifies Sales Rep the materials have been ordered.
- Tracks all pending Purchase Orders to ensure all orders are on schedule and to update pending orders.
- Inputs and confirms all sales orders within 24 hours.
- Ensures that each invoice is priced appropriately.
- Reviews open order report daily to help manage customer service process.
- Provides backup to other Account Manager's as needed.
- Communicates specific delivery instructions to warehouse.
- Ability to quickly find and utilize product literature and specifications (i.e. Schluter, Mapei, etc.)
- Attends scheduled meetings and makes a positive contribution.
- Meets with manager on a regular basis to discuss pertinent customer activity.
- Caring & Responsive: Embodies a caring and responsive attitude toward customers, clients and coworkers.
- Resourceful: Fully utilizes all resources available to perform job duties and inspire surface solutions.
Proficiency in Microsoft office products (word, excel, outlook, etc.) required.
Customer service phone experience required.
Experience in the flooring or construction industry highly preferred.
- Medical Insurance (Trinity pays 100% of your premium)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan (Trinity matches dollar for dollar on the first 3% and half on the next 2% up to 5% of your salary)
- Paid Vacation and PTO
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Wellness incentive programs with gym reimbursements
- Tuition Reimbursements