Inheritance Academy is a classical Christian school opening in Waukegan, Illinois in the fall of 2023. The founding board of Inheritance Academy is looking for a godly, entrepreneurial candidate with a passion for under resourced youth to act as the founding Head of School. IA is launching to bring the riches of classical Christian education to children who would otherwise have little access. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at www.inheritanceacademy.net.
The Founding Head of School of Inheritance Academy should find his/her ultimate wisdom and guidance from God’s Word, humbly following Jesus, and loving all of God’s children as he/she effectively leads and serves all stakeholders of the school to further its vision and mission.
Serving as a Founding Head of School provides the perfect opportunity for Christlike servant leadership, something our school community will work intentionally and constantly to develop in our students, staff, families, and other members of the community. In our search for our Founding Head of School, Inheritance Academy is seeking a Christ-centered leader with heartfelt passion, strategic vision, resource development skills, and a business acumen to lead Inheritance Academy and ensure its mission.
The successful candidate will be a servant-leader, culturally competent to unite a diverse community, firmly grounded in Biblical principles, and fully committed to the integration of faith and learning. He/She will be a spiritually mature, visionary leader committed to Christ-centered education and possessing the experience, knowledge, and ability to articulate and facilitate the vision of Inheritance Academy. He/She will also develop the appropriate strategic framework to found our school, grow and scale our school, and provide leadership to achieve its goals and objectives.
At Inheritance Academy, we seek a Head of School, who will effectively lead by:
- Advocating and communicating effectively the vision and mission
- Creating and promoting an environment and culture that is congruent with the
mission and vision
- Ensuring academic programs accurately reflect the educational philosophy
- Ensuring school operations effectively support the mission
- Leading, developing, supporting, and shepherding faculty and staff
- Fostering strong relations with internal and external stakeholders: students, parents, faculty, staff, donors, heads of area churches, etc.
- Embodying fundraising efforts in advancing the mission
- Securing financial stability
- Maintaining the physical care required of campus facility/property
- Partnering well with the Board