Create and implement Ecommerce strategy to support overall company’s business strategy. This includes website development, marketing and product strategy. Recruit and manage team of in-house and/or independent contractors to support the company’s goals through the ecommerce website.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and refine long term Ecommerce strategy to support the company’s objectives.
- Recruit, manage, and communicate with Ecommerce team members. This may include in-house employees as well as the recruiting and management of independent contractors.
- Website Development, Maintenance and Security – Will be responsible for the continued development of the ecommerce site to meet strategic goals. Responsible for ongoing maintenance, updates and security of the website.
- Web Marketing – Promote company’s products and services through SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, blog posts and more.
- Web Product Strategy – Find suppliers, add products, write detailed product descriptions, update prices and manage product organizational structure.
- Management - Represent the Ecommerce Team on the company’s management team. Participate in strategic planning as a valued team member.
5-10 years of experience in Ecommerce Management & Web Marketing. Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving. Competency in WooCommerce, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Excel. Basic understanding of the following: HTML, PHP, Databases, FTP.
Ability to learn new skills, solve problems and be self-motivated. Good communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate desired outcomes to team members. Critical thinking, time management, reading comprehension, adaptability and troubleshooting.