We are the nation's leading provider of electrical transformers to the commercial and industrial market. We have primary locations in South Carolina, Washington State, Texas, and Idaho. We’ve been ranked by Inc Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Maddox was founded on Christian values and we are passionate about investing in the people, processes, and culture that have made this a great place to work.
Check out facility tours at: https://www.youtube.com/MaddoxTransformer
Learn more at: http://www.maddoxtransformer.com/
About Maddox + You:
You will be an integrated part of a small, but powerful, sales team. You will be using our established sales processes to help commercial and industrial end-users, electrical contractors, and resellers of industrial electrical equipment purchase the right transformer for their project or application.
Reactively, you will be responding to customer requests, understanding their needs, and proposing technical and commercial solutions in a timely manner. You need to be great at solving technical and commercial problems in a fast-paced, data-driven workflow.
Proactively, you will be following up with existing clients or maintaining communication with our network of industry contacts; this is not a cold-calling or hard-selling environment. It's an inside sales role ideally suited to a technically-minded, people-person who excels at providing a high-level of customer service to contractors, engineers, purchasing agents, and industrial/commercial end users.
More about You:
- You enjoy interacting with people and solving technical and commercial problems.
- Your clients will be located all across the country, so you need to make a great impression with your communication skills via phone and email.
- You demonstrate fantastic written communication. You will need to maintain many email conversations each day. If your grammar is poor, or you are slow at writing emails, you will struggle in this role.
- You are focused and able to maintain good attention to detail.
- You are savvy with modern software. If you prefer an "old school" (pile of handwritten notes) workflow, you are not a fit for this role.
- You prefer a healthy team vs. operating as a lone wolf.
Experience & Education:
We value experience, so if you have 20+ years of related experience, that’s great! We’re also very good at training new recruits, and are willing to invest in a select number of promising early-career candidates with the right attitude and ambition. Depending on the exact role, technical and engineering degrees may be desired, but not required.
Pay: Starting package $65k-$95k including bonus and benefits; commensurate to experience.
Pro Tip: We get a LOT of applicants, so if you want to stand out, write a few sentences telling us what stood out to you, and why you think you’d thrive in this particular opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- What stood out to you about this job listing, and why do you think you’d thrive at Maddox?
- How did you hear about this job opportunity (if other than Indeed)?
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- CRM Software: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
## MENTION THAT YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS JOB THRU REDBALLOON! ##