The Remote MAT Program Manager is responsible for direct oversight and management of the MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment) program as assigned through multiple states. Ensures strategic and operational goals are attained in the context of quality and cost-effective service delivery. Works with leadership teams to ensure and enhance MAT services through the planning, development and implementation of the MAT program through both inpatient and telehealth outpatient programs. Monitor MAT enrollments, costs and compliance to ensure compliance with organizational policies, best practices and state regulatory requirements to all program and grant parameters (as applicable per location).
- Work with the Senior Regional Director to develop, maintain and implement MAT program and procedures for the Foundation that ensure compliance with guidelines, conform to current stands of MAT practice and comply with state and federal laws and regulations for multiple states. Interpret policies and procedures to all aspects pertaining to MAT services.
- Oversee regulatory and contract compliance to ensure applicable rules and regulations are consistently met.
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with facilities and leadership to optimize performance and ensure that MAT services meet clients’ needs in a changing and competitive market.
- Ensure CARF program and policy standards are consistently maintained to ensure quality service delivery and successful recertification.
- Monitor MAT enrollment and outcomes to ensure budgetary and program service delivery objectives are met. Manage appropriate scheduling and methods to provide compliance and documentation.
- Oversee quality training of nursing staff to ensure positive client service experience, quality service delivery and appropriate medical documentation to meet regulatory standards and billing requirements.
- Ensure quality MAT services are delivered and/or available to clients twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- Collaborate with Medical Directors and Nurse Practitioners to coordinate client care and ensure client receives comprehensive care and services.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and application of compliance, quality and process improvement and proactively monitor and implement systems to achieve or surpass service delivery across locations.
- Develop and monitor budgets and resource allocations for MAT program. Monitor financial performance and identify and implement strategies to reduce costs and improve quality of care/service.
- Ensure MAT teams work cooperatively with Access Center, Admissions and Insurance Billing departments to ensure efficient admissions and insurance billing processing, meeting deadlines and funding criteria as required. Work closely with Access Center Manager, Revenue Cycle and facility leadership to maximize revenue.
- Stay abreast of and disseminate regulatory information to Executive Leadership Council (ELC) members.
- Work closely with the Clinical executive, CQI and Utilization Review teams to ensure the Quality Assurance program is properly implemented and monitored according to policy and CARF standards.
- Ensure that all employee disciplinary actions and complaints are documented in compliance with Foundation policies and procedures, with the knowledge and assistance of the Human Resource Department and to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Ensure timely completion of Big 5 performance management tool for nursing staff by the required deadlines and use of SMART goals to support annual performance compensation review.
- Work with the Human Resource Department for staffing, training, employee relations issues, performance evaluations and maintenance of personnel files, documentation and licensure requirements for Foundation staff.
- Role model and uphold the core principles of Cenikor’s culture and contribute to a positive working environment for all team members.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all client and Foundation matters.
- Perform additional duties as assigned and consistent with the exempt functions as defined in this job description.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Knowledge of Medically Assisted Treatment programs.
Knowledge of nursing programs/practices/issues in treatment facilities and regulatory requirements.
Ability to manage resources to meet requirements of multiple funding sources.
Ability to build strong rapport and have excellent communication with team members.
Ability to work with an exemplary character and effective presentation.
Ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
Ability to use technology effectively for telehealth services and communication.
Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
Skilled in strong decision-making.
Ability to work with attention to detail and the ability to organize.
Adaptable to change while meeting attainable outcomes.
Skilled in excellent oral and written communication.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software required, including specific MS Outlook calendar experience.
Ability to consistently uphold the Core Principles of Cenikor’s Culture:
Demonstrate mission of service to our clients
Positive, respectful communication with both staff and clients
Demonstrate self-motivation and perseverance to achieve goals
Role model appropriate, professional behaviors including appropriate client boundaries
Work effectively as part of a team, helping to set up others for success
Bachelor degree required.
Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a nursing and/or a MAT program in a behavioral health treatment program or a related field of work required.
Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience.
Experience with non-profit, substance abuse, health care or mental health is preferred.
Experience with governmental licensing agencies is preferred.
Experience with health care or education is preferred.
- RN required
- Master of Science in Nursing preferred
- Valid Driver’s License required
- E-mail Account
- Laptop Computer
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Business Cards
- Internet Access